To explain the word Zen in the simplest of forms is ‘to be here now’. Being Zen is to become fully aware of here and now. To come home to the present moment; this is truly where we live and the place where we are the happiest.
At ‘Zen’ we want to encourage everyone to live life fully and authentically in the present moment, making each instant of one’s life a beautiful experience. Every moment is filled with a profound peace and clarity. Zen encourages us to come face to face with our true original nature.
Our desire and goal is to bring the community together by creating a warm and nurturing environment that will allow people to open their heart’s, mind and body to abundance and happiness. At Zen we aim to inspire and encourage growth individually and as a community as we choose to celebrate life, to cultivate more beauty in the world, and to uplift others around us through our actions.
Great for your body
- Improves your flexibility, balance and strength
- Improves your core strength and cardiovascular endurance
- Increased energy and vitality
- Improved immune functioning and digestion
- Calms the nervous system
- Weight management
Great for your mind
- Improves your concentration, determination and mental focus
- Relieves Stress
- Emotional stability
- Helps to transform old habits into inspiring ways of being
Great for the soul
- Emotionally uplifting and life affirming
- Greater self-awareness of self and well-being
- Connection to spirit and others