200-hour Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training Program
Instructor: Angela Boltz
Course Dates: April 1 – April 30, 2013
($500 non-refundable deposit holds your space)
Highlights of the Course:
- Deepen your practice and understanding of yoga.
- Learn how to structure and create a cohesive well-rounded vinyasa yoga class.
- Explore the many ways of intelligently threading yoga philosophy into your yoga classes.
- Access your own inner voice and learn to empower your students.
- Gain the confidence to hold space in the classroom.
- Gather the tools to begin teaching yoga proficiently right away.
Join Angela Boltz on a 28-Day immersion in the practice and teaching of Vinyasa Yoga. This 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certified course is intended for those who believe in the healing potential of yoga, and those who would like to explore the possibility of inspiring others to transform their lives. By building a solid foundation of theoretical understanding and a deeper awareness of the mind-body connection, students will learn to embody their yoga and how to step into their highest potential as teachers.
Housing options and travel coordination available upon request.
Contact Angela Boltz at email@example.com for more details or reserve your spot today!
To learn more about Angela visit AngelaBoltz.com