- Body & Soul Adventure Yoga Retreat with Jessica Lavallie: Feb 10, 2018 - Feb 17, 2018
February 10, 2018 - February 17, 2018
4:00 pm - 8:00 am
Body & Soul Adventure Yoga Retreat with Jessica Lavallie: Feb 10, 2018 – Feb 17, 2018
“Practice and Recharge in 2018!
Welcome to an adventurous Yoga & Fitness Retreat that will include daily yoga practices and “pop up” fun boot camp activities/workouts. This retreat will send you home feeling energized, refreshed causing you to look and feel better than ever!
When: Feb 10, 2018 – Feb 17, 2018
Location: Tree House Resort, San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua
The Tree House Resort is just minutes from spectacular San Juan Del Sur (often called the most beautiful beach in Nicaragua). Jai Yoga has partnered with Zen Yoga Nicaragua to provide you with the best location, meals, and accommodations!
The Tree House Resort resides in harmony with the natural landscape, providing opportunities for truly beautiful architecture. Using local woods for the furniture and decor brings a welcoming warmth into each suite, and between each of these charming treeline living spaces we are growing out the hillside with local fruits to be picked on the way down to the pool.
The Tree House Eco Resort
- Each room comes furnished with artisan crafted tables, couches, and chairs, and includes a spacious deck with a hammock.
- Our restaurant, bar, pool, and the Tree Lounge are just a couple minutes walk from any room, and each guest will have access to a free shuttle into town on days off.
- Our Yoga deck is nestled into the hillside, complete with local hardwood floors and framed with slatted bamboo shades to let the cooling breezes in.
- 8 am morning yoga practice and meditation
- 9-10 Healthy breakfast
- 10-1230 Break, swim, hike and relax
- 1230-130 Lunch
- 2-5 Eco-Adventure
- 5-6 Optional sunset yoga practice
- 6-630 Me Time
- 630-730 Healthy dinner
- Free evening, relax unwind or take shuttle to town.
Meet Jessica Lavallie
Jessica has over 15 years of teaching experience with various forms of fitness and yoga classes. She opened her own studio (Yoga Hut) almost 4 years ago, as mainly a Power Yoga studio based in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Yoga Hut has since transformed into a more diverse studio with offerings such as Yin Yoga, Slow Flow, Beginners, Core Strength, and most recently Ashtanga both Led and Mysore styles.
Yoga Hut has since transformed into a more diverse studio with offerings such as Yin Yoga, Slow Flow, Beginners, Core Strength, and most recently Ashtanga both Led and Mysore styles.
Jessica is currently studying under Authorized Ashtanga teacher Zoe Mai of Trishula Yoga in New Jersey. She is deep into the tradition of the practice as taught by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois. Jessica is also studying Sanskrit, the language of Yoga, and plans to teach this along with Yoga Philosophy in the near future.
Along with her many hours and trainings spent in Ashtanga, Jessica is also RYT200 and Yoga Personal Training certified through Wild Abundant Life. Jessica has a family of 3 children ages 18, 16, and 13. Along with a husband of 18 years!
The Tree House Resort Accommodations & Meal Package
Accommodations and meal package include your stay at our beautiful Tree House Resort Location. Resort includes comfortable rooms with hot water, pool access, restaurant/bar, yoga practice spaces, optional massages and spa services, laundry service, and transport to town.
- Breakfast and Dinner (Lunch can be purchased at Resort or local cafes and restaurants)
- Round trip ground airport transfer to and from Managua first and last day of the retreat.
Eco Adventures Included
- Volunteer Activity
- Beach Excursion
- Sailing Trip along the Coast to Hidden Cove / Beach
- Plus optional adventures you can book at resort for additional fee
- Zipline Adventure $45
- Surfing Lesson $35
- Spa Treatments $25-%75
- Granada – Volcano Tour $75-$100
Early Bird Special until October 15th, 2017. Then prices increase by $200.
Dorm: $1,985 USD – Three to five students of the same gender. Each person gets their own twin bed (no bunk beds).
Shared: $2,185 USD – Two people per room, twin beds.
Private: $2,385 USD – Private room with private bathroom.
- Rooms will be on a first come, first served basis as there are a limited number of units
- All prices quoted are in US Dollars (USD) and are per person. Does not include pay pal fee
Terms and Conditions
WAIVERS – All Student (guests and leaders) are required to review and sign a waiver prior to arrival in Nicaragua. Failure to do so can result in the participant being prevented from participation in ALL Retreat activities, including meals and accommodations.
CANCELATIONS – Registrants will be reimbursed:
- 90% of their booking fee 90 days from start date
- 75% 90-70 days from start date
- 00% 70 days or less from the start date
TRAVEL INSURANCE – All guests are required to buy travel insurance, NYI and Zen are not responsible for loss of services due to unexpected illnesses or life events.
Registrants will be reimbursed 90% of their booking fee 90 days from start date, 75% 60-90 days from start date, 0.00% 60 days or less from the start date.
Looking forward to seeing you in paradise!
Questions, email Jessica Lavallie email@example.com