Celebration of Yoga – Yoga Retreat with Celebration Travel and Healing Movements Yoga Centre at the Tree House Resort Nov. 4 – Nov. 11, 2017
Celebrate Yoga in Nicaragua!
Offered to you by Celebration Travel in White Rock BC Canada (BC registry #3304-0)
In Partnership with the Nicaragua Yoga Institute and Tree House Resort Partner
Featuring – Patricia Parsons of Healing Movements Yoga Centre – Surrey BC Canada (HealingMovement.ca)
Connect with your body and “self”
“I can’t do yoga, I’m not flexible! I’m too old to do yoga! I have…” Does this sound familiar? Have you ever wanted to try yoga, but were unsure of where or how to start?
Come and spend a week moving with awareness in your body. Learn to connect to the oneness that is your “self”.
Many people are coming to yoga in search of answers to chronic conditions. Yet most have not been instructed in how to create the greatest benefits through yoga for their multifaceted condition. But when we ultimately gain a clear understanding of how our perception of limitation affects our body/mind/spirit we can start to create the foundation from which to build a safe, individual and effective yoga practice. There is a huge shift in how we view the YOGA body!
This week will give you the joy and freedom of movement through yoga while meeting all of your physical requirements. To create a practice that is based on creating a balanced and healthy body, mind and soul. Start with an early morning yoga practice before breakfast to jump start your day, fill your day exploring or rejuvenating by the pool, and end your day with a gentle calming restorative practice for a more restful sleep.
- Techniques that help regulate the emotions (mood management)
- Create positive Intentions
- To move within your body safely and comfortably (with modifications to suit your body type)
- Learn to use mantras (chanting sound, word or phrases) to clear the infinite energy of possibilities within.
- To sleep better, feel more confident and build a practice that works for you that can be taken into any studio.
This workshop is available to all levels and no yoga experience is necessary. Please note, there are stairs involved in reaching the studio.
To book, you MUST CALL: Cindie Barlow at 604-803-0017 or Erin Lindsay 604-764-6006 (Travel Agents and Group Escorts)
Accommodations & meals
You will be staying at the Tree House Resort, experiencing a luxurious, all-inclusive retreat package. Amenities Include:
- Gorgeous yoga platform with teak wood floors and palm frond roof – accommodates 70
- Three-story tree platform lounge
- Two-story pool with 12-foot waterfall and water slide
- Man-made pond, equipped for SUP Yoga
- Stage with small amphitheater
- Large Reception with teak floors and palm front roof
- Professional size kitchen and restaurant with open space for cooking lessons
- Guanacaste bar that leads to pool
- Outdoor pizza oven
- Private, shared, & triple occupancy luxury bungalows with private bathroom complete with hot water, air conditioning, and ceiling fans
- High speed internet
- Safe in every room to store valuables
- 7 nights with Nicaragua Yoga Institute at the Tree House Resort
- 3 farm to table, vegetarian/vegan inspired, healthful meals daily (as well as meat and fish options)
- Sunset campfire wine tasting
- Transport from and to Managua airport
- Spa Day
- Ladies night: dancers & lessons
- Daily yoga practice space(s)
- Beach trip with picnic lunch and yoga
- Sunset horseback ride on beach, complete with photo shoot and bonfire
- Volunteer activity option at a local school
Additional Tours & Excursions
- Canopy Zip line
- Catamaran sail
- Horseback riding (at no additional cost)
- Surf lessons
- Granada Tour
- SUP YOGA
- Additional Spa Services
Single, Double, and Triple Accommodation Pricing
Pricing does not include airfare.
- Triple accommodation: 3 per room (1 twin bed per person) sharing a bathroom = USD 1,994.00
- Double accommodation: 2 per room (1 twin bed per person) sharing a bathroom = USD 2,079.00
- Single accommodation: Private room (king bed) with private bathroom = USD 2,249.00
A small fee will be charged if using a credit card.
The airfare in Canadian funds between Vancouver and Managua for Nov 3-11, 2017 will be sold at $557.00 plus tax of 122.00 = 679.00 Subject to availability at the time of booking. Other Canadian or American gateways can be arranged. There is limited space at this rate. The purchase of your air will be considered as your non-refundable deposit and the remainder of your package balance is to be paid 90 days in advance of the trip.
To book, you must call or write to:
Cindie Barlow at 604-803-0017 (CelebrationOfTravel@shaw.ca)
or Erin Lindsay 604-764-6006 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
These are your Celebration Travel Agents and experienced Group Escorts
Reserve A Spot Now
- Moksha Modo 200 HR YTT 2.26.17 to 3.28.17 Eco-Lodge Resort Nicaragua
February 26, 2017 - March 28, 2017
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Accommodation and Meal Pricing
SINGLE ROOM: $3,995 USD plus 3.75% bank transfer fee and 5.35% services fee ($4,360.54 USD)
SHARED ROOM: $2,985 USD plus 3.75% bank transfer fee and 5.35% services fee ($3,258.13 USD)
TRIPLE ROOM: $1,985 USD plus 3.75% bank transfer fee and 5.35% services fee ($2,166.63 USD)
ROOMS Will be on a first come, first served basis as there are a limited number of Units
All prices quoted are in US Dollars (USD) and are per person.
Before your reservation can be confirmed, we will need you to complete our online waiver which you can find here: https://zenyoganicaragua.com/travel-prep/retreat-waiver/
All Guests must sign online Waiver to attend and purchase trip insurance.
- 200 Hour Jai Yoga Teacher Training with Ella Luckett: APRIL 19 - MAY 10 2017
April 19, 2017 - May 10, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Questions? Please email Vanessa@ZenYogaNicaragua.com
- Bucket List of Bliss July 9-15, 2017 with Cher Aslor at Tree Top Hideaway
July 9, 2017 - July 15, 2017
4:55 pm - 10:00 am
- Ella Luckett 200 Hour Jai Yoga Teacher Training: NEW Tree House Resort August 1-22, 2017
August 1, 2017 - September 21, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Shanti Hot Yoga 17-Day All-Inclusive Yoga Teacher Training JAN 20-FEB 6, 2018 at TreeCasa Resort
January 20, 2018 - February 16, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Couples Acro-Yoga Retreat w/ Anthony Alcalde - April 1 - 7, 2018 Tree Casa Resort
April 1, 2018 - April 7, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
or email us if you have any questions or to book a retreat - Retreats@NicaraguaYogaInstitute.com