- Disconnect to Reconnect Retreat w/ Hot House Yoga at Tree Casa Resort Nov 4-11, 2017
November 4, 2017 - November 11, 2017
6:00 pm - 10:00 am
Disconnect to Reconnect with Hot House Yoga at Tree Casa Resort November 4-11, 2017
Join Hot House Yoga in Nicaragua November 4-11th, 2017 to disconnect from your daily routine and reconnect to yourself and your yoga practice. Let a daily meditation and yoga practice, along with an adventuresome spirit and beautiful surroundings; leave you feeling invigorated, reenergized and rejuvenated.
Wendy, Kristen and Jimmy are excited to share their love of travel and yoga with you. Along with a daily meditation and yoga your stay at Tree Casa Resort includes the following:
ALL INCLUSIVE DETAILS
- Accommodations in a canopy suite, https://www.treecasaresort.com/canopy-suites
- 3 meals daily featuring vegetarian inspired dishes with fish and meat options available.
- Transportation to and from the airport
- All taxes, bank fees, and tips are included
- All rooms have A/C, high speed internet, hot water and ceiling fans
Additional tours and excursions are available through Tree Casa Resort including; canopy tours, catamaran sail, surfing lessons, horseback riding, spa services and many more.
Tree Casa Resort is hidden away in the tranquil recesses of the jungle and is a 10-15 minute drive from downtown San Juan Del Sur. Our resort offers natural swimming pools and waterfalls, cozy bungalows for shared and private accommodations, and treehouse amenities, such as juice bars, meditation deck, and yoga space built right on the heights of nature.
San Juan del Sur is the most popular travel and vacation destination on Nicaragua’s pacific coast and offers a lovely mix of local culture and natural beauty to fill your soul. Direct access to a wide variety of wellness activities along with beautiful beaches and exciting nightlife makes San Juan del Sur the ideal location for our retreat. Offering numerous restaurants, cafes, music and eco- adventures you’re sure to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay. Enjoy this lovely beach town and experience for yourself the natural beauty, friendly people, and local style that make it so unique.
Once you have connected with us and are ready to commit, you will connect with Vanessa at Tree Casa to arrange your stay, payment, dietary restrictions, etc
American and Delta are the major airlines that fly into Nicaragua. We recommend flying into Managua airport and taking the prepaid transportation to Tree Casa Resort.
For Americans, there are no special Visas required. You will need a passport. There will be a US $10 entry fee when going through Customs in Nicaragua. American currency is accepted. There is also a US $42 departure tax; many airlines include this tax in the price of the ticket. If the tax is not included in the ticket, payment can be made at the airline counter upon departure.
Always check with your doctor in regards to vaccinations. Vaccinations may not be required in the areas that you will be traveling. If you are to travel to other locations before or after the retreat, you should consult with your doctor to determine if vaccinations are necessary.
$500 non refundable deposit due by June 30, 2017.
Early Bird Package Rates are as follows: All taxes and Tips included
- Single Occupancy $2,600 USD (1 Guest)
- Double Occupancy $2,300 USD per guest (2 guests)
- Shared Occupancy $2,100 USD per guest (3-5 guests)
Prices Increase $200 after June 30th
- Morning meditation
- Relaxing Time
- Possible afternoon practice or workshop
- Optional activity
Terms and Conditions
WAIVERS – All Student (guests and leaders) are required to review and sign a waiver prior to arrival in Nicaragua. Failure to do so can result in participant being prevented from participation in ALL Retreat activities, including meals and accommodations.
CANCELATIONS – Registrants will be reimbursed:
- 90% of their booking fee 90 days from start date
- 75% 90-70 days from start date
- 00% 70 days or less from the start date.
- Deposit is Non-Refundable
TRAVEL INSURANCE – All guests are required to buy travel insurance, Zen nor Leader are responsible for loss of services due to unexpected illnesses or life events.
Questions? Contact Kristen or Vanessa:
- Kristen Yax, Retreat Leader: firstname.lastname@example.org — Co-Founder Hot House Yoga
- Vanessa@ZenYogaNicaragua.com — Co-Founder, Nicaragua Yoga Institute @ Tree Casa Resort
Looking forward to practicing in paradise!!! – Wendy, Kristen and Jimmy
YOU CAN PAY IN FULL OR PAY A $500 DEPOSIT