- Ella Luckett 200 Hour Jai Yoga Teacher Training: NEW Tree House Resort August 1-22, 2017
August 1, 2017 - September 21, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Ella Luckett 200 Hour Jai Yoga Teacher Training at the NEW Tree House Resort August 9-29, 2017
Developed and taught by Ella Luckett, E-RYT 500, the Jai program offers a top quality education, giving you solid instruction skills to be able to teach yoga in studios, gyms, private homes, and corporate settings.
The program is so much more than just learning to teach yoga. It is an inward journey of self discovery. Becoming a yoga teacher is about finding your own sense of peace, strength, and self expression. At Jai, we not only provide the right skills, but the right atmosphere for you to go deep into your experience, and come out with a renewed sense of self. For all of these reasons Ella has made it her consistent message that at Jai, you will “Graduate with confidence.”
Location: Tree House Resort
The Tree House Resort is just minutes from spectacular San Juan Del Sur (often called the most beautiful beach in Nicaragua). Jai Yoga has partnered with Zen Yoga Nicaragua to provide you with the best location, meals, and accommodations!
The Tree House Resort resides in harmony with the natural landscape, providing opportunities for truly beautiful architecture. Using local woods for the furniture and decor brings a welcoming warmth into each suite, and between each of these charming treeline living spaces we are growing out the hillside with local fruits to be picked on the way down to the pool.
- Each room comes furnished with artisan crafted tables, couches, and chairs, and includes a spacious deck with a hammock.
- Our restaurant, bar, pool, and the Tree Lounge are just a couple minutes walk from any room, and each guest will have access to a free shuttle into town.
- Our Yoga deck is nestled into the hillside, complete with local hardwood floors and framed with slatted bamboo shades to let the cooling breezes in.
- 7 am morning practice and meditation
- 8-9 Silent breakfast and reading time
- 9-10:30 Lecture/Group discussion: Philosophy/Anatomy
- 10:40-12:30 Yoga Postures Clinics and Practice Teaching
- 12:30-1:15 Lunch
- 1:15-2pm Break, swim, beach, relax
- 2-3:30 Lecture/Group discussion: Philosophy/Anatomy
- 3:340-5:30 Teaching methodology, Hands on Adjustments and Practice Teaching
- 6pm Dinner
- Free evening, relax unwind.
- Two evenings per week: Movie nights (Course related, but fun!)
Ella Luckett, E-RYT500 is a Yoga Alliance certified yoga instructor with 16 years of professional teaching experience and over 1,000 hours of advanced training. Ella is certified in three different vinyasa styles of yoga. Ella obtained her first certification in Ashtanga with Larry Shultz at “It’s Yoga” of San Francisco (2001). She then went on to complete 300 hours certification in Jivamukti Yoga with world renowned founders Sharon Gannon and David Life, and recently reached 800 hours of certification training with Shiva Rae in Prana Yoga and Trance dance.
Ella has been a long time member of the Yoga Society of NY at Ananda Ashram in New York, where she first learned vedantic meditation and yoga philosophy from her beloved teacher Joan Suval. Since then she has also explored many other styles including Mantra meditation with Gadahara Pandit (Urban Monk), Buddhist Meditation with Kadam Morton at the Kadampa center, and Vedic Meditation under Charlie and Thom Knoles. Ella also obtained a certification in Positive Psychology. Ella is deeply grateful to all of her teachers over the years. Each one has given her a new perspective, practice and access to peace and vitality.
HOW TO APPLY
The Tree House Resort Accommodations & Meal package are separate from, and in addition to, the Yoga Teacher Training fee.
Accommodations and meal package include your stay at our beautiful Tree House Resort Location and all meals. Resort includes comfortable rooms with AC and hot water, pool access, restaurant/bar, yoga practice spaces, optional massages and spa services, laundry service, and transport to neighboring San Juan Del Sur and surrounding beaches.
Your Yoga Teacher Training Certification Fee and approval from Jai Yoga should be finalized BEFORE purchase of your accommodations and meal package.
STEP 1: TRAINING FEE APPLICATION
To begin that process, email head instructor Ella Luckett at info@JaiYogaArts.com or, visit their website at https://JaiYogaJourneys.com/nicaraguaytt for more details or to download the application. Click here to learn more about Ella and the Jai difference now.
STEP 2: BOOK YOUR STAY
Includes All Meals, Accommodations (Does not include teacher training fee – see above and visit https://JaiYogaJourneys.com/nicaraguaytt
Summer Bonus: 1 Spa Day and 1 Bonfire Beach Picnic Excursion
Dorm: $2,295 USD – Three to five students of the same gender. Each person gets their own twin bed (no bunk beds). Does not include 3.75% bank transfer fee and 5.35% services fee
Shared: $2,580 USD – Two people per room, twin beds. Does not include 3.75% bank transfer fee and 5.35% services fee
Private: $3,635 USD – Private room with ocean view and private bathroom. Does not include 3.75% bank transfer fee and 5.35% services fee
- Rooms will be on a first come, first served basis as there are a limited number of units
- All prices quoted are in US Dollars (USD) and are per person.
- Before your reservation can be confirmed, we will need you to complete our online waiver which you can find here: https://zenyoganicaragua.com/travel-prep/retreat-waiver/