Moksha Modo 300 HR YTT at the Tree Casa Resort Partner in Nicaragua from 2.26.17 to 3.28.17
ZEN YOGA NICARAGUA’S YOGA INSTITUTE WELCOMES
THE STAFF AND STUDENTS OF MOKSHA-MODO’S 30 DAY YOGA TEACHER TRAINING at the
ARTS AND ECOLOGY RESORT (AER)
San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua
February 26, 2017 – March 28th, 2017
Welcome to the Official Registration Site to book your all-inclusive accommodations and meal plan package for your Moksha-Modo YTT at the Tree Casa. All students are required by Moksha-Modo to register here for their stay and meals in order to participate in the training which will be done on site at this brand new ecological resort.
- Your training will take place at the Tree Casa Resort Partner, located minutes outside the town of San Juan del Sur on the Pacific Coast of Southern Nicaragua.
- This peaceful and private jungle tree-top eco resort is the perfect place to practice in paradise.
Welcome to Paradise
Hidden away in the tranquil recesses of the jungle lies our resort partner’s gorgeous new Tree Casa Resort Partner, complete with natural swimming pools and waterfalls, cozy bungalows for shared and private accommodations, and treehouse amenities, such as juice bars, meditation deck, and yoga space built right on the heights of nature. Participants will also enjoy eco-experiences, such as wild horses, natural orchards gardens producing the food for their retreats, and waking up to monkeys in the trees and parrots greeting each morning. This location is perfect for those desiring an authentic Nicaraguan experience, escaping the busyness of life and allowing your group to practice in and with nature.
- Price Includes Accommodations, Meals (27 Days), and Training Facilities
- Meals Include Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (3 days of meals will be on your own during your off days)
- Guests will stay, eat, train and practice at Tree Casa
- Guests can walk to training facilities, restaurant, and pool and cafe
- Rooms include:
- Ceiling fans in all units
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Hot water
- Housekeeping service
- Safe for valuables
- Purified drinking water
Each unit is a short walk to the reception, yoga training area(s), restaurant and pool area.
Each unit is unique in size and layout as the resort is an ecological center built directly into the tree-tops and hillside.
CHECK-IN DAY: FEBRUARY 26TH, 2017.
Guests should arrive and check-in to the Tree Casa Resort Partner on February 26th, 2016 (between 12pm and 5 pm) to enjoy the resort and rest up for the start of the Training on the morning of February 27th.
DEPARTURE DAY: MARCH 28th, 2017
Guests will need to check out of the resort by 10 am. You will need to arrive to Managua, Nicaragua airport or Liberia, Costa Rica Airport 2 hours prior to your flight departure.
You must book your airport ground transportation in advance and have a valid passport with at least 6 months from expiration.
GUESTS REQUESTING TO ARRIVE EARLY OR STAY LONGER CAN BOOK A ROOM AT THE MANY HOTELS AND HOSTELS IN SAN JUAN DEL SUR.
Accommodation and Meal Pricing
This pricing does not include the 300 hr teacher training certification fee. You must first register at Moksha Modo’s Application Page for this Nicaragua Training: http://mokshayoga.ca/upcoming-teacher-trainings/
- SINGLE ROOM: $3,995 per person USD plus 3.75% bank transfer fee and 5.35% services fee ($4,360.54 USD)
- SHARED ROOM: $2,985 per person USD plus 3.75% bank transfer fee and 5.35% services fee ($3,258.13 USD)
- ROOMS Will be on a first come, first served basis as there are a limited number of Units
- All prices quoted are in US Dollars (USD) and are per person.
- Before your reservation can be confirmed, we will need you to complete our online waiver which you can find here: https://zenyoganicaragua.com/travel-prep/retreat-waiver/
Registrants will be reimbursed 90% of their booking fee 90 days from start date, 75% 60-90 days from start date, 0.00% 60 days or less from the start date. (start date is 2.26.17)
Looking forward to seeing you in paradise!
Questions? Please email Vanessa@ZenYogaNicaragua.com
Reserve A Spot Now
- Moksha Modo 200 HR YTT 2.26.17 to 3.28.17 Eco-Lodge Resort Nicaragua
February 26, 2017 - March 28, 2017
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Accommodation and Meal Pricing
SINGLE ROOM: $3,995 USD plus 3.75% bank transfer fee and 5.35% services fee ($4,360.54 USD)
SHARED ROOM: $2,985 USD plus 3.75% bank transfer fee and 5.35% services fee ($3,258.13 USD)
TRIPLE ROOM: $1,985 USD plus 3.75% bank transfer fee and 5.35% services fee ($2,166.63 USD)
ROOMS Will be on a first come, first served basis as there are a limited number of Units
All prices quoted are in US Dollars (USD) and are per person.
Before your reservation can be confirmed, we will need you to complete our online waiver which you can find here: https://zenyoganicaragua.com/travel-prep/retreat-waiver/
All Guests must sign online Waiver to attend and purchase trip insurance.
or email us if you have any questions or to book a training - Joe@NicaraguaYogaInstitute.com